The medipen.co website is operated by MediPen Ltd., 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, Company Registration Number: 09492059.
Our Promise to You
- Any information you give to MediPen Ltd. is held with the utmost care and security.
- MediPen Ltd. respects, and is committed to protecting, your privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and any other UK privacy legislation in force.
- MediPen Ltd. does not sell, rent or loan any information that identifies you to any third-party without your consent.
- The personal information you give to us may be shared with MediPen Ltd.'s bank and with our agents and other third-parties who need your information for your order to be processed and delivered.
- To prevent fraud and ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we may validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website we collect different types of information:
- Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address as provided by you when you place an order with us and enter your payment card details.
- Information such as your computer's IP address and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our website to help us understand how to improve our website and services to you.
How We Use Your Information
- The information we collect will be used to process your orders, and to help us ensure that all customers are genuine.
- We will look at the products you buy, together with information about the way you have viewed our website obtained by a cookie. We may use this information for market research and statistical analysis, to enable us to send you information about products and services that may interest you, potentially send you discount coupons and to help us to develop this website to make your shopping easier in the future, including the personalising of our website. The information we communicate to you may be sent by email or via telephone, provided you have consented to us doing so.
- We will only send you marketing information by email or by using information about your shopping preferences to give you coupons online when you have given us your permission.
- If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so by contacting customer support or by using the unsubscribe link in our emails.
MediPen Ltd. does not process payments. Payments are handled by trusted third-parties and by using their services you are subject to any and all third-party terms and conditions. As a result, MediPen Ltd. does not store any details relating to payments or your financial details other than the last four digits of your credit or debit card if applicable.